Capacity Development in the Energy Sector and Extractive Industry (CADESE)
- Procured more than 300 vehicles/trucks for government for the energy sector development saving billions of TZS
- Capacity building on energy sector management for relevant government institutions;
- At least 15 micro projects have been supported to promote sustainable energy supply for communities across the country.
- Trained 50 senior government officals from Ministry of Energy and Minerals (MEM), the Attorney General Chambers (AGC), the Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), the Petroleum Upstream Regulatory Authority (PURA) and Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) on contract negotiations in extractives;
- 3 SSN missions on extractives
Funds sources/Partners reached